LA lighting fixtures are designed and made to measure according to the customer’s needs. Although manufacturing is based on the models shown on our website or in the showroom, the final appearance may differ slightly, given the artisanal, handmade nature of LA products.
Orders can be placed via the website or directly via an invoice provided by our customer service department. In both cases, the details and conditions of the order must be finalized and approved before production begins. Payment implies approval.
You will receive a link from your customer portal with delivery information. It is important to be on site to receive your order. We use carriers such as CANADA POST, FEDEX, PURO, XPO or LA Authentik to ship orders. A signature is required to receive the package. Delivery charges may apply for a second shipment.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY TIMES
All our luminaires are made to order, and the production lead time is established according to the project. Delivery takes 2 to 5 days on average (depending on the delivery address).
Luminaire Authentik does not guarantee a specific delivery date for an order, with some exceptions. However, it is possible to track the progress of production by referring to your customer portal or by contacting customer service at any time during the period following order placement.
Luminaire Authentik will provide you with a tracking number by e-mail as soon as the merchandise has been shipped. By clicking on the tracking number, you will be automatically directed to the carrier’s website. This will tell you the status of your order.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Returns and exchanges are not possible.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED PRODUCT
Luminaire Authentik warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of manufacture. Should the product prove defective, Luminaire Authentik will, at its option, repair or replace the defective part(s) or return a new replacement product, free of shipping charges.
Following receipt of your luminaire, you have 30 days to contact us to report a damaged or defective product.
Charges may apply for repair or replacement, as the case may be. The customer will be informed of any such charges.
The returned luminaire must remain in its original packaging.
All our products carry a 5-year warranty, except bulbs, which are covered by TALA’s 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. The linear, and modern outdoor collection comes with a 2-year warranty. Compatible dimmers are recommended to benefit from the TALA manufacturer’s warranty, and can be found in your customer portal under PDF guides.
Luminaire Authentik reserves the right to examine the defective fixture at any time to determine the defect and its cause. Luminaire Authentik therefore reserves the right to determine whether the defect is covered by the five-year warranty.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the time we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, the content of any message and/or attachments you may send to us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you create an account, we may ask for your contact details, including details such as name, company name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide, operate and maintain our website
- Improve, customize and develop our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality
- Communicate with you, directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service purposes, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- To send you e-mails
- Detect and prevent fraud
- LOG FILES
Luminaire Authentik follows a standard procedure for the use of log files. These files record visitors when they visit web sites. All hosting companies do this as part of the analysis of hosting services. The information collected by log files includes IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), time stamp, referring/exit pages and possibly number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement around the Web site and gather demographic information.
- COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, Luminaire Authentik uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information, including visitor preferences and which pages of the website the visitor has accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- PRIVACY POLICIES OF ADVERTISING PARTNERS
Note that Luminaire Authentik has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
7.THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies via your browser options. For more detailed information on managing cookies with specific web browsers, you can find them on the browsers’ respective websites.
- GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right of access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We can charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right of rectification – You have the right to ask us to correct any information that you consider inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete any information you consider incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to ask us to transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
Another part of our priority is to add protection for children when using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Luminaire Authentik does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided us with this type of information on our Web site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly delete this information from our records.
Project Manager and Executive Assistant
1122 Rue du Sud, Cowansville, QC J2K 2Y3